2008年12月10日 星期三

Do you think it is necessary to have alcohol at a party in order to have a good time?

Do you think it is necessary to have alcohol at a party?

HaHa~
It's a good quention!!!
I think wine play a important role when we hold party
On my opinion
When we have party,it's hard to make every peple cheerful
Someone is shamefaced,they don't talk to people what feel they are
ASlcohol is a strange liqure
Can make you dizzy
Can make you exciting
Can make you lively
But different to drunk!!!
If you get together with your best friends
you can play the game with them
and drink some wine
that's the best time when i chatting with my sisters with wine
Sometime when i have pressure,it's hard to talks my friend directly
Maybe selfrespect make i want to hide my feeling
When i drink somr wine
It's easy to talk to my best friends how upset i was
So i believe
Alcohol not only can make you more cheerful but also make you be a vivid person

沒有留言: