2008年12月10日 星期三

What would you do if Your friend had a broken leg? How would you cheer him up?

What would i do if my friend had a broken leg?
Actually,it's really happend in my life
When i was senior in Colleague,
one day night,my best friend finished her part time job with her boy friend
When the light turns green,they just want to across the road
Suddenly,a car run a red light,collide with them
And at that time,the car driver drunk.
I always remember when i rush to the hospital
My friend panicky looked me
What's happen?
My friend's Achilles' tendon seem to be broken
So i and my friend accompany her until her achieved surgeny
After that,she had to be in hospital for two months
When i get out of my class,i always went to the hopsital if she need any help
Until she leave the hostial,she still can not walk on the road
She still need rely on the wheelchair or crutch
It's seem to be a lot of inconvenient,so when she recover went to class
I always stay by her side avoid she had trouble
It's unfortunately thing happend around me
So if i could,i will try my best to give my friend a big favor if they need.

沒有留言: