2008年12月11日 星期四

What is your favourite day of the week?

What is my favorite day of the week?
I love Friday
I think most of people like that day
Because next to Friday is holiday
When i wake up in Friday,i always feel cheerful
When i go to company,i can see everyone smile to me
People always talk to where they want to go on Saturday
I like Friday night,Because i can stay up late on Friday
And i can wake up in the mornings without an alarm
If i don't have date with my friends
I always go to the cram school in the afternoon
when i finished my English class,i will go to bookstore to kill time until my piano class start.
If i have date with my friends
We always like shopping around and chatting each other no matter where are we
i can relax myself on Saturday
SO Friday is my favorite day of the week

沒有留言: